Emerging Trends: Cool Class Cases
This event offers a forum to hear about and discuss a variety of instructional examples and classroom tips that take us in and outside of the classroom, both face to face and over distance, using collaborative tools or new and innovative means for instruction. Presentations and discussion will focus on sharing a variety of innovative examples of technology used for teaching and learning. Discussion will cover learning outcomes and student engagement.
SPONSOR: The Community of Educational Technology Support (ComETS)
DATE: Thursday, Dec. 13, 2007
LOCATION: 1610 Engineering Hall
- Dorothea Salo, University of Wisconsin Libraries and the School of Library and Information Studies
- Doug Worsham, College of Letters and Science, Learning Support Services
- Alan Wolf, DoIT Academic Technology and the Center for Biology, Learning Technology and Distance Education
- Amy Shenot, Engineering Professional Development
- Dirk Herr-Hoyman, DoIT Academic Technology, Learning Solutions.
Program details will be available the first week in December. Contact Joyce Tikalsky (email@example.com) or Catherine Stephens (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.